I first went on a crew date was way back in first year and it was a friendly introduction to the concept with an all Benets cast. Normally crew dates are evenings where a girl's sport team from one college meets with a boy's sports team from another. They go to a restaurant where there's some food provided, you bring your own booze, sit boy-girl and play drinking games.
- Throwing a penny in the other person's cup making them drink
- Shoeing where someone takes off their shoes and puts it on their head, the last person to notice and do the same has to drink from their shoe
- Gecko: 'Gecko!' is shouted and you have to run to a wall or celling and place a body part on it, last to do so has to drink
- Earthquake, like gecko but you have to crawl under the table
- Sconcing which takes the form of: "I sconce anyone who has ever ..." and if you've done that thing you stand up and drink